Watersports with Daddy

All characters 18+

***

Daddy is calling me on Skype and I'm so excited I could burst. I do mean that literally because I've been breaking the rules and holding my pee in for pleasure without asking permission. As long as I don't get caught Daddy will never know. Only problem with that is I wasn't expecting daddy to call and I'm pretty desperate right now. It's like he has radar signals for when his little one is up to mischief.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hello little one, how is my princess today?"

"I'm very good daddy." God it's so hard to keep still, the pressure is really building and I'm starting to worry daddy will notice.

"Are you being a good girl whilst daddy is away?" Why did he have to ask that? If I don't lie well enough I'll get punished once for holding without permission and again for lying.

"Of course I am Daddy, I'm always a good girl." Oh no, I think I've been bouncing up and down without realising.

"Then why can't you keep still baby girl?"

"I'm just excited daddy."

"Little one, last warning, lie again and I'll be washing your dirty mouth out."

"I can't sit still 'cause I really need to pee daddy. I'm being naughty daddy." I swear I saw him smirk before he put his pissed off face on. It was then I took notice of his surroundings. He was in the car, parked up obviously. My eyes went wide. Shit! I think he's parked in our drive. Daddy disconnects the video call and moments later I hear a car door, footsteps, and then keys in the front door. Then Daddy opens it. I am fucked.

He gives me his dom stare and I know I'm in deep trouble.

"You are a naughty little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"No, say it."

"I'm a naughty little slut Daddy."

"That's better whore. Did you bang your head, get amnesia and suddenly forget the rules and how to use the bathroom, or did you decide to disrespect Daddy and just ignore them?"

"I chose to disrespect you and ignore them Daddy." He didn't even say anything to me; instead he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me upstairs to the bathroom. He picked me up and put me in the bath and then he left the room. I knew better than to dare move. The pain in my bladder was starting to get really bad now, if I was still alone I would've given up and gone to the toilet by now but I doubt Daddy's going to let me go now. I'll at least have to beg.

Daddy comes back in with a spreader bar and cuffs. He tells me to lean forward and he cuffs my wrists behind my back before pushing me back to a semi-seated position. I've got my knees pressed together in desperation to help keep the pee in but Daddy yanks my legs up on the side of the bath before attaching the spreader bar. The position is designed to stop me being able to press my thighs and knees together. Then he pulled the bathroom stool up to the bath, a pair of scissors in hand and carefully cut my shorts and panties off. He then just sat there, arms folded, staring at my pussy.

"Daddy, please let me out, I really have to pee." He said nothing but proceed to put the plug in the bath. I tried to squirm but I couldn't tied up like this. Maybe if I just let a little out Daddy won't notice. I concentrate really hard on realising just a tiny squirt, but in the tub and in this position, the silence filling the room, the sound of my squirt echoes around us both. The pale yellow dribbles sitting just in front of my pussy and my desperation amplified further. My cheeks heat up with embarrassment as Daddy looks at me in disgust.

"Aww, are you peeing yourself like a little baby, slut?"

"No Daddy, it was just a little bit, I'm not a baby." I knew I was going to lose the battle with my bladder soon but it was so humiliating in this position and with Daddy watching but I secretly loved it and was getting wet for a whole other reason entirely. I'm sure daddy would see the glistening coating on my pussy from his position. Desire flashed in his eyes and it confirmed that he knew I was aroused.

"I beg to differ little one, I don't think you can hold it in, any minute now we both know you're going to show me how much of a baby you are and piss yourself, don't we?" I didn't want to answer him, I wouldn't willingly part take in my own humiliation.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION SLUT!" he gave me a few moments but when I still didn't answer got up and yanked my hair back and spat in my face. "NOW!"

"Yes daddy, I'm going to piss myself like a baby." He only released his hold on my hair when I said what he wanted to hear and I was flush with embarrassment and arousal again.

"You might as well be a dirty little baby and a filthy whore for Daddy now; you're just delaying the inevitable. Pee for Daddy slut." It was like the command went straight to bladder, my pussy contracted and the flood gates opened. The piss flowed out of me like a burst dam and it felt like it would never stop. Daddy was watching the whole time. When the stream finally stopped Daddy looked me in the eyes before shaking his head with disgust.

"You really are a disgusting little slut. I'm going to take your restraints away but you stay still." I nodded and kept my head hung low in shame as he realised my bonds. He dropped my legs down straightened out so they deliberately landed in my now cold pee. Daddy took the restraints back to where they live and came back naked, with lube.

"Now, who tells you when you can hold you pee in?"

"You do Daddy."

"That's right. Stand up, bend over a little and put your hands on the wall." I did as I was told, still too ashamed to look him in the eye. I felt his hand part my cheeks and his cock at the opening to my ass, and then I felt the warm sensation as he pissed on me. God it felt so dirty and disgusting and amazing and arousing all at the same time. God I hoped he was going to fuck me hard in a minute. Daddy's piss ran down the back of my legs and mixed with my piss that was already around my feet in the bath. Once Daddy has finished pissing on my asshole he took the lube and squirted that on my ass and on his cock and then with no further warning slammed into my tight ass and fucked me hard. It was a struggle not slipping in our piss, I braced myself with my hands flat against the wall as much as possible.

"Daddy, this feel so good, I'm so wet, can I cum for you like your filthy little whore please?"

"Cum for me now whore." Again his words sent the command straight to my pussy and ass and I was clenching around his cock and moaning thank you Daddy. As soon as my orgasm came to an end Daddy ramped up the pace even more before pulling out completely and adding his cum to the piss trails on my ass and that ran down my legs and mixed with the piss in the bottom of the bath too. I was stood in piss and cum and I was fully content.

Daddy let the plug go and the filth was washed down the drain then he switched on the shower and rinsed the bath down before replacing the head and joining me so he could clean every inch of me thoroughly, whilst I returned the gesture and washed him. He washed my hair and helped me out then wrapped me in a fluffy towel.

"That my good little girl."

"Thank you Daddy."

"Come on little one let's get you dried off." Daddy quickly dried himself and put on some boxers whilst I sat on the bed in my towel then he came to me and gently dried me off. Then he brushed and dried my hair for me. I absolutely love it when he does this, it reminds me of being a little girl and I love the feeling. Once that's all done he puts me in my pjs and pulls me into his chest for cuddles. My perfect aftercare.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/gratuitici

https://byhgalter.com/polzovateli/gratuitici/profile/

https://www.saveandwin.gr/members/gratuitici/profile/

https://trello.com/gratuitici

https://ieltsplanet.info/members/gratuitici/

https://blender3d.com.ua/forums/users/gratuitici/

https://web.kota.com/u/angelaand448/

https://peptalkbox.com/members/gratuitici/info/

https://banga.tv3.lt/lt/2content.diary_view_my/2434253-=(410833943

http://es.globedia.com/perfil/gratuitici/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Nikki and... Son Ch. 04

Playing House Ch. 05